I got some new wheels and tires for the Beater. 33x12.5R15 Milestar Patagonia M/T on some Procomp "Street Lock" steelies. They ride very nice on and offroad and I plan to use em a bit this weekend.
I managed to track down a good pic of the paint scheme under the crappy plastidip currently on my Bronco. I have no idea the state of the paint but I am going to find out. I suspect that the roof, like the hood is in pretty bad shape, but I'd rather have it in stock form than have the peeling mess going on right now.
The plan is to use the dip dissolver fluid and a pressure washer so I can see what I have to work with. I think I'll replace the hood with a fiberglass one and respray to match the OEM Oxford White and maybe add a center stripe in the OEM Midnight Blue. I'll respray the roof as needed and just touchup paint if possible around the rest of the vehicle. I'll use a 3M adhesive removal tool for the side trim, and badges. At some point I'll need to finally do something about the junk tailgate, but it'll stay where it is for now.
Very next thing on the to-do list is rebuilding the diffs, lockers, and 488 gears. I'll rebuild the outers and probably install CM axle shafts in the 88 rearend. Go before show!